Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery
Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery is an advanced Linux recovery software to recover back your lost, deleted, inaccessible or even formatted data from any Linux operating system based computer. This undelete Linux software is absolutely risk-free in its operation and helps you restore your seemingly lost documents, folders, files, photos, music, videos, movies etc. quite efficiently. More...
- Key Features
Data recovery Linux utility comes with a detailed instruction based user interface and powerful scanning algorithms to provide an easy and successful recovery experience.
Steps to perform Linux data recovery:
Step 1 Select the Linux volume/drive
Step 2 Scan the selected drive/volume for recovery
Step 3 Click 'Recover' to Save the recovered data
When you run Stellar Phoenix Linux Data recovery, on the recovery window, under the tab 'Data Recovery', you will find Four different options to recover your data from the Linux volume. These are:
- Quick Recovery: The Quick Recovery option allows you to scan one volume at a time and helps you recover all the data from the selected volume quickly & efficiently.
- Advance Recovery: Advance Recovery performs an extensive scan on the selected volume. The Advance Recovery option is more efficient in Linux partition recovery. It is relatively slow, but comparatively more efficient in recovering lost, deleted or corrupted data from the selected Linux volume.
- Deleted File Recovery: This option can help you recover any file, which has been deleted from the selected Linux volume. With 'Deleted File Recovery', you are able to recover only the deleted files.
- Search Lost Volume: This is an option that allows you to search for the volumes, which existed in the past and have been deleted from the hard drive. Once, you list these volumes, you can select them to recover the volumes and thereby the data from them.
* Free Download offers free evaluation of the software & preview all the lost files and folder that can be recovered by the software.
This efficient Linux file recovery software helps you retrieve your lost files, directories and volumes from any system with any version/flavor of Linux operating system being installed. Following are some of the important features of the software:
- Facilitates Linux disk recovery from any SATA, SCSI, EIDE and IDE hard drive.
- Retrieves data from Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, FAT32, FAT16 and FAT12 file system based volumes.
- Facilitates recovery of data even after the deletion of root/parent directory.
- Facilitates fast and quick scan with the Quick Recovery option.
- Helps you recover selective files through the File Filter option.
- Allows you to save the scan information to resume recovery at later time.
- Provides SMART features about the health status of the hard drive.
- Facilitates taking image of the entire hard drive or the selected region, which can be used later to recover data from the image of the hard drive.
- Facilitates cloning of the hard drive for efficient backup of your hard drive data.
- Provides rich preview of all the recoverable files.
Data Recovery Linux
License Types :
Lifetime License available in
- Single user License - (Download) – Allows you to use the utility only on a single system
- Single user License - (CD +Download )– Allows you to use the utility only on a single system
- Technician License (CD+Download) – Allows the installation of the software on various systems at different locations
- Admin License (educational) (CD+Download) – Allows the installation of the software on various systems at one location only
- Administrator License (corporate ) (CD+Download) – Allows the installation of the software on various systems at only one location
NOTE: Under the Technical, Admin (Educational) and Administrator (Corporate) license, the software does not facilitate recovery of data from multiple systems simultaneously.
Software Interface Available In :
Package Details :
Name: Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery
- Version: 4.0
- Version Launch – 2009
- Do it yourself software
Software Components :
Box – Version
- CD - 1
File System Supported :
- Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, FAT12, FAT 16, FAT 32
Supported Linux Distributions :
- Red Hat, SUSE, Debian, Caldera, Mandrake, Sorcerer, TurboLinux, Slackware, Gentoo etc.
- Processor : Pentium Class
- Operating System :Windows 7, Windows Vista, 2003, XP, 2000
- Memory :256 MB minimum (512 MB recommended)
- Hard Disk :30Mb
I am very happy with your product and your company and your technical support. Your product has recovered 99% of what we needed, 12Gb.Phoenix has recovered everything! Money very well spent .. Oh, yes! Phoenix works!
"Is your Linux frequently start behaving abruptly? Are you annoyed with the flashes of error messages on the screen appearing either at the time of booting or shutting down the system? After occurrence of such an error message, usually the system fails to perform any action and hangs infinitely."